What a joy it was to spend an hour with Joanna Weaver of Wellspring Radio! Thank you, Joanna, for the privilege of introducing your listeners to the foundational biblical peacemaking principles of Peacemaker Ministries.
As promised, here are the links to the peacemaking tools we discussed:
- The Slippery Slope of Conflict
- The Four G’s
- The Seven A’s of Confession
- The Four Promises of Forgiveness (including the Young Peacemaker Four Promises of Forgiveness)
And just because I love introducing people to these foundational principles, our family would like to do a WIN FREE STUFF GIVEAWAY! Here are the details:
- Leave a comment on this post by 5:00PM (Mtn), Thursday, November 8, 2013 and I will enter your name in a drawing to win one copy of my three core resources: Peacemaking Women (book), Redeeming Church Conflicts (book), and The Peacemaker Women’s Study: Living the Gospel in Relationships (video series).
- If you tell anyone else about this giveaway (via Twitter / Facebook / your blog, etc.), let me know and I’ll give you an extra entry for every venue in which you tell people about this post.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Be sure to check back after 5:00pm next Thursday (November 8) to see if you’ve won–and be sure I have your contact information. (You can email it to me privately with full assurance that I will NEVER give your contact information to ANYONE. I hate SPAM and I truly GUARD contact information that is shared with me.) If I don’t have a way to reach you, I will draw a new name for the giveaway.
I hope these resources are a blessing to you! Thanks again, Joanna, for the interview.
In Christ our Joy,
My drawings usually have a VERY SMALL NUMBER of entries, so the likelihood of winning is extremely high. With no risk of SPAM, how can you lose? I hope you’ll join in the fun. Thanks much! — tkb