- Peacemaker Ministries - Dedicated to equipping and helping Christians and their churches to respond to conflict biblically, I love the rigorously biblical, and yet imminently practical, resources available on this site.
- Rocky Mountain Community Church - My home church in Billings, Montana, where we gather to promote a passion in all people for God's glory in all things. Blessed to be under their godly headship, I heartily recommend the sermons by my pastors available through this site.
- Desiring God Ministries - The ministry of John Piper. I love this website! It is filled with amazing articles, sermons, and resources and the search feature is top-notch.
- PearTree Music - Our church's worship team is under the leadership of one of my dearest friends, Trudy Poirier. If you enjoy wonderful music with thoughtful lyrics, this site is for you!
- Christian Counseling and Educational Foundation - Putting Christ back into counseling and counseling back into the Church, I have found all of the resources from CCEF to be trustworthy and biblical. Some of my favorite authors of all-time serve at this ministry.
- Ravi Zacharias Ministries - So many wonderful things could be said about Dr. Zacharias and I encourage you to visit this ministry's website. But my favorite thing from RZM is their daily devotional email. I rarely give my email address out to anyone and I hardly ever sign up for email magazines because I just don't have the time to read them. But I wouldn't miss their "A Slice of Infinity" email message. It is profound and wonderful.
- Taylor Lynde - Taylor is my friend Samara's husband (Scout's daddy) and we are privileged to have a few of his paintings on our wall. He's a gifted artist, and I love how he finds redemption and beauty in every subject he paints, whether it's a Montana mountain lake or a rusty car in an alley.